The following is a list of substances allowed to discharge into the city's storm sewer system provided they are not identified as a source of pollutants to any receiving water body:
- Air conditioning condensate
- Dechlorinated swimming pool discharges
- Discharges from potable water sources
- Discharges or flows from emergency fire fighting activities
- Diverted stream flows
- Flow from riparian habitats and wetlands
- Flows from uncontaminated roof drains.
- Footing drains
- Foundation drains
- Individual residential car washing
- Irrigation water
- Landscape irrigation
- Lawn watering
- Reclaimed water line flushing authorized pursuant to a permit issued under authority of Rule 62 to 610, F.A.C.
- Rising ground waters
- Street wash waters
- Uncontaminated groundwater infiltration (as defined at 40 CFR 35.2005(20)) to separate storm sewers
- Uncontaminated pumped ground water
- Water from crawl space pumps
- Water line flushing
All other non-storm substances discharged into the city's storm sewer system are to be considered illicit discharges that would pose a threat to the health, safety and welfare of the public and are hereby prohibited.