Safekeeping Property

Safekeeping Property (Excluding Firearms)

If you are listed on the receipt as the owner, present the receipt and a valid photo ID. If you're not listed as the owner, contact the Winter Garden Police Officer who issued the receipt. He or she must authorize, in writing, the release of the property to you. A valid photo ID will be required when you pick up the property.