How can I protest a ticket?

If you received a traffic ticket (citation) that you feel was unjustified or because of circumstances beyond your control, you may contest your traffic ticket in Court. You are welcome to call the Orange County Court House at 407-667-6240, or you may stop by the Clerk of the Court, which is located at:
Orange County Services Building
475 West Story Road
Ocoee, Fl 34761

Show All Answers

1. How do I apply for a position with the Winter Garden Police Department?
2. What can I do about speeding vehicles on my street?
3. How does traffic radar work?
4. How does a laser speed measuring device work?
5. How can I protest a ticket?
6. When I call the Police Department using 911, how does the dispatcher know where I live?
7. I’m interested in starting a Neighborhood Crime Watch group in my neighborhood, what do I need to do?
8. How do I obtain a copy of a police report?
9. How do I obtain a copy of a crash report?
10. Sometimes in my neighborhood, I see things that seem out of place or unusual and people or vehicles who are suspicious. I don’t feel comfortable calling the police, can you tell me about the procedure
11. I keep getting harassing or annoying hang up phone calls. It’s driving me crazy…what can I do?
12. I need to be fingerprinted, what do I need to do?
13. What is the mailing address and Fax number at the Police Department?