Education & Awareness
The Winter Garden Fire Prevention Bureau is active in the education and awareness of fire safety for the citizens of Winter Garden. The Winter Garden Fire Prevention Bureau also provides smoke detectors to city residents free of charge. You may receive more information about our smoke detector program and other fire safety programs by contacting our Fire Prevention Bureau at 407-877-5175, ext. 2020 during normal business hours.
All Public Education requests must be requested two weeks in advance. The following are other areas of public education and awareness that the Winter Garden Fire Prevention Bureau is involved:
- Fire extinguisher training classes
- Fire Station Tours
- Participate in Career Day at the local schools
- Provide fire safety literature to Pre-K and Elementary age school children
- Schedule apparatus demonstrations at local day care centers and schools
- Senior citizen safety awareness
View valuable information on fire extinguishers and their use.