Recreation Department310 North Dillard St.
Winter Garden, FL 34787
Program Rainout and
Jay Conn, Parks & Recreation Director
Phone: 407.656.4111 ext. 5433
Eric Fischer, Recreation Supervisor
Phone: 407.656.4111 ext. 5434
Elizabeth Robertson, Parks Division Manager
Phone: 407.656.4111 ext. 5435
Jackie Wyman, Recreation Supervisor
Phone: 407.656.4111 ext. 5435
Sebrenia Brown-Jones, Recreation Specialist
Phone: 407.656.4111 ext. 5438
Matt Bennett, Recreation Specialist
Phone: 407.656.4111 ext. 4301
Ramona Miles, Administrative Assistant
Phone: 407.656.4111 ext. 5436
Carol Lippold, Senior Citizen Program Specialist
Phone: 407.656.4111 ext. 5439
Hours of Operation (4-hour minimum):
Friday and Saturday: 2:00pm-10:00pm
Sunday: 1:00pm – 8:00pm
To download info click here
Jessie Brock Community Center Building Specifics:
310 N. Dillard Street, Winter Garden, FL 34787
- Seating and tables available for 175 people
(24 sixty inch round tables, 12 six foot banquet tables and 180 padded chairs)
- 4,358 sq. ft. main hall
- 980 sq. ft. stage adjacent to large multipurpose room
- 960 sq. ft. state of the art commercial kitchen (including ice machine)
Basic Rental Information:
- The City Resident discount will be applied for weddings if the bride, groom, or the bride/groom’s parents live within the city limits of Winter Garden.
- The bride, groom or the bride/groom’s parents may reserve the facility for a wedding.
- All events scheduled for minors must be reserved by a parent or legal guardian.
- Reservations can be made up to 18 months in advance.
- The renter may hire any caterer, restaurant, etc. to provide food and non-alcoholic beverages at the event.
- Alcohol is not permitted to be served at the Jessie Brock Community Center.
To reserve a Jessie Brock Community Center rental date:
A. Submit a completed and signed contract.
B. Pay the corresponding amount:
$200.00 if the date is more than 6 months away
½ of Grand Total is due 6 months prior to the event
Balance due 30 days prior to event
In full if event is less than 30 days away
|Resident/Non-Resident||4 Hour Rental||Additional Hours||Refundable Damage Fee|
|City Residents||$280.00 + tax||$80.00 + tax||$300.00|
|Non-City Residents||$360.00 + tax||$100.00 + tax||$300.00|
Additional Rental Items:
||$10.00 + tax
$10.00 + tax
$35.00 + tax
Non-Profit Groups:Winter Garden Non-profit Groups are extended the rate of $35 per hour with a minimum of 4 hours in addition to the $300 refundable damage fee. This rate is for nonprofit groups within the city limits of Winter Garden that have the nonprofit paperwork only, all others are subject to regular rates.
All cancellations are to be made in writing and in person by the applicant only at the Winter Garden Parks & Recreation Department Office.
Refund Schedule for Cancellations
(all days are calculated as actual calendar days from the date of the rental, not business days):
The Jessie Brock Community Center is shown by appointment only. If you would like to schedule a tour of the facility, or if you would like to check date availability, please contact the Winter Garden Parks & Recreation Office. Office hours are Monday-Thursday 8:00am-7:00pm and Friday 8:00am-5:00pm.