STATE ORDERS BARS AND ESTABLISHMENTS DERIVING MORE THAN 50% OF SALES FROM ALCOHOL TO CLOSE
With the increase in COVID 19 cases, the state has issued a new order that went into effect June 26, 2020. Please find attached the latest executive order from the State. Bars and those establishments that derive more than 50% from alcohol sales must cease on-premises consumption. The state (DPBR) will be enforcing these new rules in an effort to slow the spread of COVID 19.
Please click here to read the Executive Order.
ORANGE COUNTY REQUIRES A FACE COVERING IN PUBLIC
Orange County has issued an executive order requiring that everyone wear a face covering while in a public space. Orange County is requesting voluntary compliance to keep all within the
The executive order takes effect on Saturday, June 20, 2020 at midnight and will stay in effect indefinitely.
To read the executive order, please click here
FLORIDA BEGINS PHASE 2 RECOVERY
The City of Winter Garden is currently monitoring the COVID-19 (CORONAVIRUS) outbreak within our community. The Governor has announced that Florida will move to Phase 2 of the recovery plan on Friday, June 5, 2020. Please click here to review the Governor’s Executive Order regarding Phase 2.
Phase 2 Recovery Executive Order
CITY OF WINTER GARDEN OFFICES ARE OPEN
All city offices are now open to the public.
As of June 29, 2020, our Utility Billing payment office hours are 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM. Please continue to utilize our drop-boxes, pay-by-phone system (407-656-5437), or online payment system whenever possible. Remember, the City will never ask for your credit card information over the phone.
CITY OF WINTER GARDEN PUBLIC MEETINGS
All public meetings will be held in a virtual format until further notice. The public is encouraged to participate. Please check our city calendar for information on how to connect to any public meeting.
PARKS & RECREATION PROGRAMS
Parks & Recreation programs are slowly re-opening as follows:
- Summer camps are operating per COVID-19 Guidelines
- Playgrounds and Downtown Interactive Fountain (Splash Park) are open, effective 06/09/20
- Athletic Fields REMAIN CLOSED
- Pools have reopened with limited capacity and by reservation/appointment only - social distancing guidelines apply
- Exercise Classes have resumed with a limited number of programs and smaller class size per COVID-19 guidelines
- Pavilions at specific parks are available to reserve/rent with capacity limits
- Rental Facilities (Tanner Hall, Little Hall and Jesse Brock) are not available for events/rentals at this time
Please contact the Parks & Recreation office at 407-656-4155 for updates or additional information.
All City-sponsored events are postponed or canceled until further notice with the exception of those listed below. The City will continue to provide updates on this page as we move forward.
The Farmers Market will remain open on Saturday (new hours are 8 am to 1 pm) and Wednesday (3 to 7 pm), but will be limited to vendors that sell food along with some additional items (vegetables, fruit, bread, dairy, seafood, meat, prepared foods, personal products and plants etc.). Hand-washing and hand-sanitizer stations will be available for use throughout the market. Vendor booths and check out areas will be spaced out and staggered to meet social distancing requirements.
Curbside Pick-up will be offered at this time as follows:
On Wednesday: The curbside program will begin again on Wednesday, July 1st. Please contact Gardener’s Fresh Produce pre-order. Click here
On Saturday: The curbside program is offered through The Farmacy. Click here to place an order.
The City of Winter Garden recommends that our residents and businesses refer to the following official resources:
Winter Garden Public Notice: LEGAL AD - Emergency Ordinance No. 20-22
- AdventHealth Coronavirus Hotline (24/7)
- Orlando Health COVID-19 Hotline (24/7)
- Orange County 3-1-1, Non-Emergency Help & Information Line
- Mon-Fri 7AM to 9PM, Sat & Sun 9AM to 5PM
- By Phone @ 3-1-1
- United Way 2-1-1, Assistance Line (24/7)